Friday, February 20, 2009

the one i love :)


MOHD KHAIRUL ADLI . i
hope u'll read this .


u r the one i love so much . the one i love with all of my heart . sorry if i ever had made u upset dear . i love u like no other . u sabar je with all of my kerenah . b , here i wanna wish u happy anni for d very first month . i love you bby . hey u , nape u jahat sgt huh ? asal u curi ati i ? u jaat en ? huh ! well , practically i love it ! hahahah . mohd khairul adli , awak sgt kita syg . muah muah :) thnx to iman coz kenal kan kite . everytime i'm with you , i felt secured . ur hug makes me feel tht i'm totally yours . when i'm in ur arms , all my pain , all my anger run away . i feel as i'm flying everytime u kiss me . b , yes , kita baru lg but trust me , we'll be fine . kan b kan ? hee . same la dgn kan kan ? hahaha . b , though kite jauh , our hearts still dekat . it's not just close ubt da melekat like x leh nk pisah . heh :D iloveyoulahh !


i love you mohd khairul adli bin abdullah !

No comments: