Wednesday, February 25, 2009

live . laugh . love .

live .

i live my life for you .
i live every moment just to see your smile everytime i open my eyes .
yes baby , i want to live in this world in your warmth .
without u darling , i cant even breath .
i cant live without you by my side .
i've been in this life for several years but i never ever feel needing someone as i need you .
i want to shout to the whole world telling that i'm totally drowned in your ocean of love .
and tell them that i'm your forever and you are mine entirely forever too .


laugh .

i dont mind laughing stupid things with you .
with that stupind things makes me love you even more every single second .
hearing you laugh everytime makes my hear feel calm knowing that you are happy .
sweet darling , please promise me no sad tears going to roll from your eyes to you cheeks .
i cant manage to see that .
if you are sad , i'll be the one who's crying .
if you are happy , i'll be the one who's laughing out loud .
for you my sweethear , anything is possible .


love .

love , without you i'm lost .
your love is a drug to me .
everytime i acted like i dont want to look at you , all i want to hear that time is i love you from your mouth .
i love you from you is like estaccy to me .
it's very addictive .
i'm addicted to hear you say you love me every second .
perhaps hubby , your love is much much more stronger than the drug .
trust me love .


mohd khairul adli , i live this life to laugh with you and feel your warmth of love around me . i love you with all of my heart hubby .

ps ; i love you gilaa like crazy lahh !

No comments: